Road Trip! Next Show at Dallas House of Blues!
Hello, Dallas! We'll be in town on July 14 at the House of Blues Dallas, with special guest Forever Mac. Doors open at 7:00, show starts at 8. We've put together some information about the that will be just as handy to the folks traveling from Houston with us as it will be to the locals.
- Tickets are $15 for general admission (standing) and $20 for balcony seats.
- House of Blues Dallas is located at 2200 N Lamar St, Dallas, TX 75202. Doors are at 7 and the show starts at 8.
- There are lots of dining options in the area. Keep things simple and get dinner before the show at either of the HOB restaurants, the House of Blues Restaurant and Bar, or The Foundation Room. (And qualify for the Pass The Line program if you spend more than $20. See the next bullet point for details.)
- House of Blues Dallas participates in the Pass The Line program. If you spend $20 or more in their restaurants or gift shop, you simply show your receipt to the doorman and bypass the line. That’s pretty sweet. This option is also available for those with VIP passes.
- Parking won’t be a hassle if you use ParkWhiz. Find and prepay for parking before you even leave the house of the show. To see parking options for the Already Gone show, click here.
- If you’re celebrating something special (we are - we have two birthdays and an anniversary in our group) or just want the full experience, there is a VIP table option available. For $100, you and three of your friends get priority access, a premium menu, personal service, and a table with a primo view. We’d opt for this, but we’re working. ;-D There are also skyboxes available that seat 6 available for $300. You can get more information by emailing the very helpful VIP crew at HOBDallasVIP@LiveNation.com.
You can always visit the House of Blues Already Gone event page for more details, to make dining reservations, or upgrade to the VIP experience. We'll see you Saturday!