Clint wasn’t present at the studio the day I recorded my keyboard parts for Heartache, so I wasn’t sure what he wanted. I recorded two different “sounds” for the choruses – a Hammond B3 organ and also an accordian. Both sounded great but I figured Clint would pick one and we’d discard the other one. But then we forgot about it and the guy who did our initial mixes didn’t know what to do with these two very different sounds, so he used the organ for the first half of each chorus, then faded it out and used the accordian in the second half of each chorus. That was NOT what we intended, but it sounded great so we left it that way.